Accounts Payable Administrator
Up to £30,000 (dependent on relevant experience)
London based, West End
Hybrid working (first 3 months 4 days in the office and after 3 months 2 days in the office)
Flexible working patterns available
Good benefits package
Permanent, Full-time role
We have partnered with one of the market leading accounting, tax and advisory business who have created a brand-new role for an Accounts Payable Administrator. This role will help to support their busy and expanding team.
The successful candidate will have excellent communication skills and be highly organised. You will need to have proven Accounts Payable experience coupled with high volume processing and the ability to coordinate ever changing priorities.
Key responsibilities include:
- Post Invoice & Credit Notes under correct G/L accounting SAP
- Send Invoice & Credit Notes to manager or department head for approval.
- Update exchange rates in SAP
- Create a set up form for new suppliers
- Import disbursement costs on
- Raise supplier payments, ad hoc payments, and client refunds on Barclays.net
- Set up payment templates on Barclays.net
- Post and reconcile bank payments and Direct Debits in SAP
- Provide remittance advice to suppliers
- Reconcile supplier monthly statements
- Respond to internal and external queries by email and phone
- Assist with month end tasks
- Any other ad hoc duties as requested
Skills & Experience
- Previous purchase ledger experience
- Good IT skills
- A good level of competence on Excel would be an advantage.
- Work to a high level of accuracy (attention to detail).
- Great interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to build relationships.
- Team player
- Uses own initiative.
- Diligent and self-disciplined
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted