West London, London
£25000 - £28000 per annum
6 months ago
Cedar is currently recruiting an Accounts Assistant for a renowned hospitality company based in West London. The company brand is well-known, enjoys a fantastic reputation, and offers a fantastic working environment.
The role will be to initially support the Accounts Payable Manager, and the rest of team, with clearing a back-log in the AP function that has been caused by a change in systems. Once the bulk of the backlog have been cleared, the role will develop into more of a 360-AP role that could lead to being involved with upcoming projects.
Some of the duties for the role are:
- Coding & posting of invoices
- Resolution of supplier queries
- Preparation of payment runs
- Monthly aged creditor analysis including investigation of invoices over payment terms which are not approved
- Vendor statement reconciliation
- Adhoc office duties including filing, scanning & post
- Previous multi-site experience would be beneficial
- Attention to detail, accurate and methodical
- An ability to communicate and work effectively with non-finance staff
- Problem solving skills with the ability to investigate issues and make improvements
- Ability to manage your time and meet deadlines
- Intermediate Excel capabilities
This is a great opportunity for somebody who is looking to join a fantastic and exciting company, and enhance, as well as utilise, their existing skills.