Role: Accounts Payable Clerk
Salary: £27,000 to £29,000
Hybrid working (3 days in the office, 2 days from home)
Permanent, full time
We have partnered with a global organisation who are looking for a proven Accounts Payable Clerk within their very busy AP team.
- Review, verify invoices in accordance to Monster policy
- PO raising and 3 way matching
- Checking & maintaining Accounts Payable Mailbox & Incoming post daily
- Maintaining & processing of direct debits
- Maintain key accounts -Travel, Freight, Overheads
- Review unapproved invoices weekly
- Manage key stakeholder relationships
- Month end support to Financial Accounting
- Processing of invoices & scanning onto work flow
- Ensuring Approvals, coding is received in a timely fashion
- First class communication skills
- Proven experience of processing high volume invoices
- Able to prioritise with an ever-changing workload.
- Proficiency with SAP is highly desirable, however, not essential.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted