Cedar are currently looking for an Accounts Payable Assistant to join a Financial Services company based in The City of London.
Salary: up to £35,00 per annum (depending on experience)
Reporting into the Financial Controller
Hybrid working- 3 days in the office and 2 days at home
- Process purchase invoices and expenses claims accurately and within payment terms.
- Deal with supplier queries
- Ensure all invoices/expenses are authorised in line with limits
- Generate weekly or ad-hoc supplier payment runs and provide supporting information and invoices for funding requests
- Process requisitions and turn into POs
- Set up new suppliers
- Complete supplier statement reconciliations
- Identify expenditure and take appropriate action
- Review and manage AP workflows to ensure effective invoice approval
- Be part of the continuous improvement of purchase ledger processes
- Assist the Accounts team with ad-hoc tasks
- 2/3 years' experience in a similar role
- Intermediate to advanced Excel skills
- Sage experience desirable but not essential
- High accuracy and attention to details
- Demonstrate ability to work well as a team
- High attention to detail, problem solving skills and a positive outlook
If this role is of interest, please apply online ASAP.