TEMPORARY ACCOUNTS PAYABLE ROLE
BRAINTREE, ESSEX (FREE PARKING AVAILABLE)
AWARD WINNING ENGINEERING FIRM
TEMPORARY (POTENTIALLY TEMP TO PERM)
HYBRID WORKING (3 DAYS IN THE OFFICE AND 2 FROM HOME)
£11.00 - £13.00 PER HOUR
SYSTEMS USED - SAP
Are you an immediately available proven Accounts Payable Administrator? If so, we are working with an award-winning Engineering firm based in Braintree, Essex who are looking for someone to join their friendly team.
This role is offered as a temporary role initially, however, there may well be scope for this position to go permanent if successful at interview stage.
The appointed candidate will support the Finance team, responsible for the accounting and clerical duties relating to the efficient maintenance and processing of accounts payable transactions.
- Process and code supplier invoices for the company accountant to check and input on SAP as per the date on the invoice.
- Reconcile and attach delivery notes to invoices received, raising queries where necessary, such as pricing and quantity discrepancies
- Send out coded invoices to sites on a weekly basis, listing all invoices for approval on a spreadsheet, to obtain authorisation from project managers and requesting any missing delivery notes
- Set up new supplier accounts and maintain existing account details within the purchase ledger
- Monthly reconciliation of supplier statements
- Processing BACS payments for suppliers and employee expenses only when properly authorised
- Compiling Ltd Company Fortnightly Payroll calculations from invoices
- Point of contact for purchase ledger queries by telephone and email
- To deal with disputes promptly from suppliers and follow up disputed invoices with project managers and suppliers
- Ensuring databases and systems are up to date, including filing and accurate data input
Please only apply for this position if you are immediately available or have a short notice period. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.