City of London, London
£32000 - £35000 per annum
13 days ago
Cedar is currently recruiting an Accounts Payable Specialist for a renowned insurance company based in the City of London.
The company is a household name within the insurance industry, and is committed to offering the best possible service to its clients.
This role will suit an experienced Accounts Payable Specialist, ideally from the Insurance industry, or another Professional Service company, who is looking to more involved with month-end, and possible begin undertaking their Accounting qualification.
Some of the duties for the role are:
- Review all Purchase invoices for coding and approval prior to payment
- Establish and maintain effect controls over payments to suppliers
- Process expenses; both personal and credit card expenses
- Review company PO system
- Bank reconciliation
- Manage all expense queries
- Manage all payment/invoice issues
- Assist in month-end closing
- Previous AP experience is essential
- Good organisational & prioritisation skills
- High attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proactive and enthusiastic approach, with a problem-solving mind-set
This is a great opportunity for somebody who is looking to join a fantastic and exciting company, and enhance, as well as utilise, their existing skills.