City of London, London
£26000 - £28000 per annum
about 1 year ago
Cedar is currently recruiting an Accounts Payable Clerk for a renowned advertising agency based in the City of London.
The company has worked with instantly recognisable brands across the world, and as well as predominantly focusing on brand advertising, they have been known to assist with brand creation as well.
The ideal candidate will come with AP experience and be capable of working in a sole AP role, and will fit in with the already close-knit team.
Some of the duties for the role are:
- Maintaining the purchase ledger;
- Registering purchase invoices;
- Preparing payment runs;
- Reconciling expenses;
- Processing staff expenses;
- Updating the accounting system with new client/suppliers;
- Matching PO's to purchase invoices;
- Reconciliation of petty cash;
- Credit card management & reconciliation;
- Cash postings;
- Monthly and weekly supplier reconciliations.
- Assist with Year End Accounts
- Previous AP experience is essential
- Good organisational & prioritisation skills
- High attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proactive and enthusiastic approach, with a problem-solving mind-set
This is a great opportunity for somebody who is looking to join a fantastic and exciting company, and enhance, as well as utilise, their existing skills.