City of London, London
£25000 - £28000 per annum
4 months ago
Cedar is currently recruiting an Accounts Payable Clerk for a renowned media company based in the City of London.
The company brand is well-known, and enjoys a fantastic reputation, and offers a fantastic working environment along with some great benefits.
The ideal candidate will be someone who believes in the company, can demonstrate why they want to work there, and can adapt in a flexible working environment.
Some of the duties for the role are:
- Processing supplier invoices against purchase orders
- Arranging authorisation for Non-PO invoices
- Weekly BACS payment runs
- Checking and setting up new suppliers
- Reporting issues and outstanding invoices at month-end
- Checking and reconciling supplier statements
- Dealing with queries
- Ad-hoc duties as requested by the Manager
- Process improvement suggestions
- Intermediate Excel skills
- Strong Accounts Payable experience
- Good organisational & prioritisation skills
- High attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proactive and enthusiastic approach, with a positive attitude towards problem-solving
This is a great opportunity for somebody who is looking to join a fantastic and exciting company, and enhance, as well as utilise, their existing skills.