Up to £27000 per annum
8 days ago
My client is a fast growing tech company based in Borehamwood who have an exciting opportunity for an Accounts Assistant to join their team on a permanent basis. Initially focusing on the payables side, this role would suit someone who is looking to progress their career and gain wider exposure to the accounting function as they gain more experience.
Main duties will include:
* Coding all supplier invoices correctly as per budget
* Ensuring all expenditures comply with company policies and procedures, and follow up with individual staff members to ensure compliance with policies.
* Ensuring expense claims comply with company policies
* Ensuring correct VAT treatment of all purchase ledger transactions.
* Preparing supplier and payment reconciliations as required.
* Performing ad hoc analysis and assisting Management Accountant as required.
* Resolving queries from suppliers and assisting with year-end global audit
* Chasing approvals of invoices in timely manner and effectively dealing with invoice queries
You will ideally have 3+ years experience within a similar role in a fast paced environment and be studying towards an accountancy qualification. Good excel skills are a must and experience with multi-currency would be a distinct advantage.
In return you will receive a competitive salary plus annual bonus and study support.
If this role is of interest, please apply asap or submit your cv directly