South West London, London
£28000 - £30000 per annum
about 2 months ago
Cedar is currently recruiting an Accounts Assistant for a renowned hospitality company based in the South West London.
The company brand is well-known, enjoys a fantastic reputation, and offers a fantastic working environment.
The role will support the Accounting Team Leader with cash/credit card reconciliations, online payments, and needs to be able to converse with multiple sites to resolve any issues.
Some of the duties for the role are:
- Reconcile Bank Account, post any ad hoc payments that do not go through Purchase Ledger (wages), HMRC - PAYE/NI)
- Reconciling: Cash, Credit Cards, ATM's, online booking payments, BACS
- Deal with credit card chargebacks. Collect money through Datacash from people who walkout without paying/refunds.
- Deal with any integration queries by either manually posting or talking the pub through the problem to resolve it
- Maintain petty cash float account for house floats
- Post Cardnet credit card commission charges
- Till Variance adjustments for monthly accounts.
- Reconciliation of general ledger accounts
- Head Office Vouchers
- Customer refunds
- Previous multi-site experience would be beneficial
- Attention to detail, accurate and methodical
- An ability to communicate and work effectively with non-finance staff
- Problem solving skills with the ability to investigate issues and make improvements
- Ability to manage your time and meet deadlines
- Intermediate Excel capabilities
This is a great opportunity for somebody who is looking to join a fantastic and exciting company, and enhance, as well as utilise, their existing skills.