Accounts Assistant - Media Start-Up, East London
£30k - £33k + Benefits including Study Support
We are partnering with a well know Media start up based in East London who are looking for an Accounts Assistant to join them on a permanent basis. Reporting into the FC this is an excellent opportunity offering a progressive career.
As the Accounts Assistant your responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for revenue income from event ticketing and raising invoices
- Daily banking and cash allocations
- Support with month end and year end close including audit
- Aged debtor analysis and reporting to identify potential risk
- Working with both internal and external stakeholders
- KPI Analysis and supporting the FC+FD to identify trends
The successful candidate will have completed their further education or be studying for an Accounting Qualification and must have a minimum of 2 years experience of working in an accounting role. You will have excellent attention to detail, have a drive to progress and be able to talk through your thinking in a confident manner.
This Media start-up look for people who are dynamic, hungry to learn and able to take initiative with strong interpersonal skills.