Accounts Payable Finance Assistant - eCommerce start-up - East London (hybrid role)
£26k - £30k + Benefits
Cedar are currently working with an exciting E-commerce start-up who are looking for a Finance Assistant to join them on a permanent basis. This is an excellent time to join the business which is experiencing strong growth and backed by several successful venture capital firms and represents an opportunity to have a major impact on the company's journey and direction.
Reporting into an FC this is an excellent progressive opportunity to make the next step in your career working in a start-up environment, for a business that is welcoming, collaborative and has ambitious plans for the future.
As the Accounts Payable Finance Assistant your responsibilities will include:
- Matching, batching and coding of supplier invoices using Xero
- Managing the payables inbox, making sure supplier invoices are processed in accordance with agreed time frames
- Preparing supplier payment runs
- Setting up new suppliers onto the system
- Processing employee expenses
- First point of contact for any queries relating to supplier invoices
- Provide assistance during month end period
- Other ad-hoc tasks as required
The successful candidate will have recent experience of working in a similar role and will have used an accounting system such as Xero. You will have excellent attention to detail, be able to prioritise your work and have experience of working in a busy environment.
This eCommerce start-up look for people who are ambitious, always use their initiative and have strong interpersonal skills.