Cedar are currently looking for an Accounts Assistant to join a health-care company based in Edgbaston, Birmingham.
£21,000 to 25,000 per annum
Key accountabilities are:
- Manage purchase ledger invoicing, posting, clearing procedures and Intercompany transactions
- Involved in weekly supplier payments and ad hoc payments
- Building a good rapport with suppliers and providing the accounting team with relevant
- Supplier account reconciliations and follow up as required
- Daily cash receipt and payment postings
- Bank reconciliations on a weekly/monthly basis
- Support in the preparation of month end management accounts and journal posting
Skills & experience:
- Proven experience in a finance related role
- Prior experience using an ERP system, preferably SAGE 50.
- Excellent excel skills
- Excellent organisational, communication and time-management skills to ensure tasks are managed
- Confident team player able to work to deadlines
- Higher level of qualification in a financial discipline (Started ATT)
If this role is of interest, please apply online ASAP. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.