£30000 - £35000 per annum
18 days ago
Cedar are currently assisting a Global market research company with the recruitment of an Accounts Assistant on a 6 month fixed term contract paying £30,000-£35,000.
This role will initially be heavily focused on Accounts Payable due to an ongoing project but will also involve Accounts Receivable and Credit Control duties.
- Posting purchase invoices
- Prepare payment runs
- Prepare intercompany payments
- Supplier queries
- Supplier statement reconciliation
- Posting daily payments
- Month end balance sheet reconciliation
- Raise sales invoices
- Cash allocations
- Credit Control - Chasing customers for payment of overdue invoices
To be suitable for this role you MUST be immediately available, be comfortable with a role that heavily involves Accounts Payable duties and be used to a fast paced working environment.