£20000 - £25000 per annum + study support
18 days ago
Cedar are currently assisting a charitable trust in North London with the recruitment of an Accounts Assistant on a 2 year fixed term contract.
In this role you will be responsible for the day to day processing of finance transactions including the Sales and Purchase Ledger and also supporting the wider finance team with month end duties.
- Processing of all invoices , petty cash and expenses
- Supplier payments
- Raise sales invoices and manage accounts with debtors
- Assist with monthly management accounts
- Preparing journals when needed
- Degree in Accounting & Finance or similar
- Studying AAT or ACCA
- Competent using Microsoft Excel
Our client is very open to someone who is a graduate looking for their 1st role in Accounting along with people who have transactional accounting experience who are looking for a new challenge.
This role is remote working for the foreseeable future but please bear in mind the offices are based in North London so you will need to drive or be able to easily commute to this location when they go back into the offices in the coming months.