South West London, London
£30000 - £35000 per annum
5 months ago
Liquid error: internal
My client are a well known name who operate on a global scale and have operated for over 300 years are currently looking for an Accounts Assistant to work directly with a Management Accountant and help to implement SAP into this division of the company
- Maintain debtors' ledger (cash and transaction posting, fx adjustments and reconciliation) on Quickbooks.
- Reconcile stock movements and values.
- Reflect financial postings (revenue, cost of sales, debtor and stock adjustments) in Quickbooks.
- Maintain stock master data on Quickbooks.
- Manage stock purchase orders on Quickbooks and subsequent supplier invoices.
- G/L account reconciliations on SAP.
- Sales reporting.
- Data analysis to support credit control function.
- Support credit control function beyond data analysis as and when required.
- Project work as and when required.
- Studying for ACCA/CIMA (beyond first year) or AAT (final year).
- Solid understanding of debits and credits.
- Can converse with people across the business.
- Proficient in Excel (VLOOKUPs and pivot tables).
- Has the ability to adhere to month-end process deadlines
Support will be given to the right candidate to get to grips with QuickBooks and SAP