£27000 - £32000 per annum
14 days ago
Accounts Assistant - - Financial Services - - Central London - - £27k - £32k
Cedar is currently working closely with a Financial Service company in Central London that is recruiting an Accounts Assistant.
The company offers an array of services that include Investment, Asset Management, and Banking, among others.
Reporting to the Group FC, the Accounts Assistant will be responsible for the AP function while also assisting with the management accounts.
The role would be ideal for someone who has already had some exposure to assisting with the production of management accounts, but wants more exposure and responsibility.
- Assisting with the preparation of management accounts
- Assisting with posting journals, accruals, prepayments and reconciliations
- Bank reconciliations and bank payments
- Overseeing the AP function; processing invoices and monitoring supplier records, maintaining a high level of accuracy
- Maintaining the banking ledger accounts, processing daily payments, reconciling payments, and recording transactions accurately
- Ad-hoc tasks assisting the Group FC
- Sage 50 experience is essential
- Previous experience and strong knowledge with AP and assisting with the production of the accounts is essential
- Excel - Intermediate (VLOOKUPS and Pivot Tables)
- Good analytical ability
- Excellent communication skills