City of London, London
£25000 - £29000 per annum
3 months ago
Cedar is currently recruiting an Accounts Assistant for a fast-growth tech start-up company based in the City of London.
The company operates within the home care industry, and have recently secured their next level of funding, which will propel them into a phase of high growth in the near future.
The role will be an all-round Accounts Assistant role, so will focus on AP, AR/CC, Billing, Payroll, and posting Journals, and the ideal candidate will be someone who has exposure to an all-round role, who wants to work closely with a qualified Finance Manager to enhance their skills.
Some of the duties will include:
- Matching, batching, and coding invoices
- Ensuring debtors are managed and keeping overdue debts in line with agreed targets
- Ensuring bank accounts are reconciled on a regular basis
- Supporting weekly invoice and payment runs
- Reporting to qualified accountant who's previous experiences include KPMG consultancy and Investment Banking
- Ambition drive and a willingness to get stuck in
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Great attention to detail
- Must be available for immediate start
- Management Accounting Experience a plus but would consider other relevant experience
This is a great opportunity for somebody who is looking to join a fantastic and exciting company, and enhance, as well as utilise, their existing skills.