£20000 - £25000 per annum
4 months ago
Cedar is currently recruiting an Accounts Assistant for a growing, private medical company based in Central London.
The company, which has just undergone an exciting development, offers a progressive environment for someone who's looking to make the transition from transactional finance to becoming more involved with month-end duties and financial accounting.
The role is to start as soon as possible.
Some of the duties for the role are:
- Preparation of monthly statutory accounts, and financial reporting.
- Carry out key general accounting duties, and day-to-day accounting tasks
- Ensure financial ledgers are kept up to date
- Monthly balance sheet reconciliations
- Processing of month end Journals and other month-end accounting needs.
- Assist with accruals and prepayments
- Reconcile intercompany accounts
- Quarterly analysing and reporting of spend.
- Processing credit card claims
- Daily cash report summary.
- Input of Corporate Bank Account non-AP transactions e.g. bank transfers, bank charges, payroll liabilities and refunds etc.
- Bank reconciliations
- Petty Cash reonciliations.
- Supporting the AP team if required
- General ad hoc financial accounting tasks and duties as required.
- Drive and self-motivation, the ability to get on with tasks at hand without supervision.
- Excellent communication skills,
- The ability to work well with others at all levels, including senior management.
- The ability to work to tight timescales and deadlines.
- Positive attitude, engaging personality, with desire to learn and grow personally and professionally in a growing SME environment.
This is a great opportunity for somebody who is looking to join a fantastic and exciting company, and enhance, as well as utilise, their existing skills.