Up to £26000 per annum
26 days ago
Cedar is currently recruiting an Accounts Assistant for a growing technology company based in Chiswick.
The company is predominantly known for providing the healthcare industry with the hardware and software for internal systems, however, they have a presence across numerous markets in the UK.
The ideal candidate will be someone with a background in transactional finance who is looking for a step up into a more varied role, and who can work collaboratively with senior members of finance, as it will be working closely with the Management Accountant and CFO.
Some of the duties for the role are:
- Licencing: Prepare monthly license breakdown for invoicing, resolving any discrepancies and maintaining accuracy throughout
- Processing all sales invoices and purchase invoices and preparing the monthly payment run
- Production of month end reporting
- Maintaining an efficient credit control process, resolving issues, forwarding credit/refund requests to CFO for processing
- Participating in ad hoc projects where required providing sound financial analysis, assisting with accounting and control processes
- Reconciliation of petty cash
- Assisting with the Audit Year End process.
- Answering and directing company calls, helping with customer queries and providing customer service specific to accounts queries and maintaining the internal holiday and sickness records.
- Intermediate Excel skills
- Experience within transactional finance
- Good organisational & prioritisation skills
- High attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proactive and enthusiastic approach, with a problem-solving mind-set
This is a great opportunity for somebody who is looking to join a fantastic and exciting company, and enhance, as well as utilise, their existing skills.