ACCOUNTING & ADVISORY MANAGER - ACCOUNTANCY & BUSINESS ADVISORY - £60K - ESSEX
I am exclusively partnered with a leading Chartered Accountancy and Business Advisory firm who are looking to hire an Accounting & Advisory Manager to their Business Services team.
My client is a leading Chartered Accountancy with specialist, expert teams who provide Business Advisory, Corporate Finance, Tax, Restructuring & Insolvency solutions to diverse sectors and have been established for over 70 years with proven success to delivering outstanding services, helping businesses to naturally excel. Progression is at the height of the philosophy, allowing you to have tangible career success and ability to grow with the business.
The Accounting & Advisory Manager will be at the core of managing a broad spectrum of clients and be the lead to carry out key statutory accounts for your portfolio. You will lead a team that will assist you and delegate necessary requirements to ensure a smooth and swift process. As Manager, you will help to provide expert advisory and solutions to your clients to help match the needs. You will closely with your clients to prepare accurate budgets and provide advisory for them to excel.
You will manage a diverse team and ensure your direct reports are able to successful progress and learn from the working model to help positively impact their progression. You will seek opportunity for business growth and gracefully attend networking events whilst pitching for new business cases and client expansion.
To be successful in this role you will be:
- ACA/ACCA Qualified with strong technical accounting experience
- Strong experience working within a Chartered Accountancy
- Experienced working as an Auditor and understand how to deliver exemplary services to clients from statutory accounts to management accounts
- Excellent IT skills and proficient in Microsoft Excel, Powerpoint and Word
- A fantastic communicator with strong inter-personal skills with the gravitas to deal with queries and challenges