PQ Accountant | £32k - £38k | 6 months FTC to Perm| Tech | London & WFH
Cedar is working exclusively with a Tech start up based in the heart of London, in the search for a driven and ambitious part qualified Accountant.
Key Responsibilities -
- Preparation of monthly management accounts
- Keeping accruals and prepayment tracker up to date
- Matching invoices to PO's
- Reconciliation of all bank accounts - multi currency
- Assisting in collating information for auditors
- Preparing VAT returns on quarterly basis
- Manage credit card spend and outstanding costs
- Assist staff to with setup/submission queries to expenses
- Support in streamlining and improving processes
Key Requirements -
- Part qualified accountant (ACA / ACCA / CIMA)
- Actively studying and taking exams
- MUST have minimum of 1-2 years month end exposure
- Previous use of Xero or Netsuite - advantageous
- Tech industry experience - advantageous
- Confident communication skills - will have exposure to senior stakeholders/CFO
- Drive and ambition!
- £32k - £38k
- Study support programme (after probation period)
- Flexible working arrangements (WFH)
- Office based training and onboarding
Please note due to the sensitivity of data and confidentiality, you will be required to obtain satisfactory security clearance for this post.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.