£35000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + bonus, study support
about 1 month ago
Accountant - - £35k - £43k (Depending on experience) - - Central/South West London
Study Support and Bonus attached to the role.
Cedar is currently working closely with a global technology provider based in Central London that is recruiting an Accountant to join their team that oversees their EMEA regions.
This multi-award winning, international business provides well known, cutting edge products that are used by millions of people around the world and has seen record year-on-year revenue and profit growth over the past five years.
To help facilitate this continued growth, the business is now seeking to recruit a progressive Accountant with EMEA experience and experience of US GAAP
Due to the fast-paced nature of the business and the role, the successful candidate will be someone who can demonstrate their ability to be flexible when it comes to duties, as the team work together cohesively, which sometimes means there's a crossover with duties.
Some of the duties for the role are:
- Prepare journal entries in accordance with US GAAP
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Accounting for Payroll and associated accruals
- Intercompany accounting
- Ensure all treasury journal entries are accurately reflected in the general ledger and preparation of all bank reconciliations
- Manage VAT return processing/payments
- Involvement in tax and statutory audits
- Participate in the compilation of policies, procedures and guidelines over areas of responsibility, looking to improve processes and internal controls
- Participate in cross training and coverage of other areas of responsibility
- Part qualified - ideally someone currently studying CIMA or ACCA
- Intermediate to Advanced Excel skills required, experience of large accounting software package expertise
- Strong ability to multitask
- Strong communication skills
- Must be capable of working independently while communicating with supervisor on progress
- Detail-oriented while also demonstrating the ability to synthesize a complex issue into a straight-forward message
- Committed to providing world-class service to both internal and external partners
- Demonstrates a flexible attitude with the ability to adapt to changing business environments
This is a great opportunity for somebody who is looking to join a fantastic and exciting company, and enhance, as well as utilise, their existing skills.