Location: Central London
Salary: £32,000 - £38,000 + Study Support
Hybrid Working: 3 days in the office
- Responsible for the reconciliation of the Balance Sheet and having explanations for any queries raised in monthly review meetings.
- Management and ownership of the Balance Sheet Risks & Opportunities schedule
- Assistance with board pack reporting providing debtor and creditor movement schedules to the Financial Reporting Manager
- Ownership of the Fixed Asset Register and monthly depreciation.
- Amortisation of lease liabilities and loans in accordance with the lease or loan agreement
- Assisting in the preparation of annual budgets
- Preparation and support in the audit of financial statements (Internal and external)
- Studying towards a professional qualification (ACCA, CIMA, ACA)
- An understanding of balance sheet preparations, fixed asset register and budgets
- Strong Excel skills (VLOOKUP's and Pivot Tables)
- Experience working in financial services is desirable
If this sounds like it could be a good fit for you and would like to discuss in more detail, please apply online ASAP.
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.