Cedar is currently partnered with an historic and prestigious energy business, with an excellent reputation in the market, to help them secure an Interim Accountant for their Glasgow Office. The role is a 9-month initial contract, paying a day rate between £300-350 per day.
This Glasgow-based business has a long standing history and reputation in the market. They are a household name with a culture of success and delivering excellence service for their customers.
As Interim Accountant, you will cover:
- Prepare accounts for a small number of entities in collaboration with the Group Reporting Manager.
- Liaising with the key stakeholders to understand and track accounting issues.
- Contribute and assist in the accounting support provided to the business units.
You will ideally have:
- A formal accounting qualification (e.g CA, ACCA, CPA, CIMA, etc)
- The rate of 300-350 per day represents a fair value, or logical increase on your previous salary or day rate.
Compensation & Benefits
As well as the day rate of £300-350 per day, this contract role as Interim Accountant, offers the chance to join a prestigious energy business, offering large-brand name recognition and an impressive reputation.
Their highly impressive Glasgow office is easily reachable by multiple transport methods. The company is very happy to have someone work in a hybrid capacity, with a split schedule during the week, to accommodate candidates based further from the office.
They are a highly collaborative, collegiate environment, that rewards success.