£30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum
about 1 month ago
Account Manager - Indirect tax specialists - London - £30,000 - 40,000
A specialist finance business in London is looking for an Accounts manager to join there fast growing team of indirect tax experts.
This would be a fantastic opportunity for someone seeking a career relating to indirect tax; where they will gain invaluable experience in client and tax authority exposure.
- Responsible for VAT return filling for dedicated clients;
- VAT compliance checks;
- Preparation of clients documents and communications;
- Liaising directly with clients regarding their accounts and information requests;
- Dealing with client tax authority queries;
- Liaising directly with the tax office;
- Assisting with any research which may be required for client presentations.
Skills and experience desired
- Desired experience of working in tax or financial services;
- Has a keen interest in financial services (specifically tax);
- Has dealt with indirect tax compliance (VAT) but has exposure to other indirect tax services;
- Possibly looking for assistance in training for CTA/AAT qualifications;
- Diligence, punctuality and a sense of responsibility and ownership.
- £30,000 - 40,000 salary
- Private, full comprehensive, medical cover, including dental and eyes
- 23 days of annual leave.
- Additionally, the office closes between Christmas and New Year, so this provides an additional 4 days of paid time off
- Cycle to work scheme
- Quarterly business social functions