City of London, London
£39000 - £44000 per annum
about 1 year ago
A top ranked global professional services organisation is actively seeking to appoint an Audit Supervisor (ACA/ICAEW) to step lead an expanding portfolio of PE, AIM & FTSE listed clientele based in London.
Key responsibilities include;
- Ensuring that the assignment is undertaken in accordance with the pre-assignment instructions, and to carry out the more rigorous aspects of the assignment efficiently, thoroughly and in accordance with the firm's procedures.
- To ensure Assurance quality always. Assist with internal and external quality assurance, ensuring any actions are completed in line with the firms and professional standards.
- To communicate any problems in complying with these instructions, or any contentious issues identified, to the assignment manager immediately, identifying and commenting upon the possible solutions.
- To act as day-to-day point of contact for the client, and to practice the principles of excellent client service always.
- To maintain an awareness of the firm's specialist services and publications. Ensure added value to clients.
- To provide adequate briefing, supervision and "on the job" training for trainee staff.
- To review work completed by trainee staff for adequacy and completeness, and to undertake job appraisal interviews.
- Candidates must be ACA or ACCA part qualified/qualified
- Previous experience of carrying out Assurance related tasks as requested by the Assurance Manager.
- Proven experience in client handling.
- Proven Assurance experience in producing high quality Assurances.
Why this organisation?
One of the world's largest networks of audit, tax and consulting firms, that will help you reach your full potential. You'll work on an impressive client list - from multinational and growth-focused entrepreneurs to fashion icons. The variety of projects will challenge you every day, helping you expand your capabilities and grow professionally. And with access to a global team that spans more than 120 countries, you'll have plenty of opportunity to broaden your horizons. Discover a culture that nurtures individuality and celebrates fresh thinking.