We currently have an interim opportunity for a Project Support Officer who ideally has previous P2P or large scale project experience – either as a Project Coordinator or Project Support Officer and is keen to be part of a highly regarded global FTSE 100 project team team.
This is a great opportunity for an ambitious Project Officer who is keen to further enhance their experience and work with the latest technology in the market on a global scale.
As an integral part of the P2P support team, you will be responsible for working with large data sets and ensuring all supplier data is accurate, running tests to troubleshoot the application and software system to rectify before the pilot is rolled out to the business. You will identify any technical bugs or issues and liaise with the technical/development team to resolve any bug fixes or issues.
To be successful in this position you must have:
- Previous experience of working in a fast paced project environment and working to deadlines
- Experience of working on large scale data sets and data cleansing
- Customer service skills
- A keen eye for detail
- Personable and can do attitude
- Following technical scripts to check for bugs and end user testing
- Liaising with tech teams to fix issues and bugs
- Clear communicator and ability to interact with all levels of stakeholder
N.B. Cedar accepts CV uploads in 3 formats; MS Word, HTML and Simple Text. Please convert any PDF files to one of these formats before uploading. Thank you.
Job Reference: 1706-89
Salary: £10 - £16 per hour
Associate: Louise Gapp
Direct Dial: 0203 002 8040