An exciting opportunity for a bright and ambitious analyst to join a fast paced and dynamic business. This is a 6 month fixed term role (potential to go permanent) and will support the Finance Director and the wider team with the analysis and management of selective activities – such as purchasing and central costs across all of the business sectors. The role will also require engagement with multiple stakeholders such as suppliers and Finance teams.
The Procurement/Commercial Analyst will provide analytical expertise, including research, cost modelling and analytical support services, to inform buying management, decision-making and strategy.
The successful applicant will be highly motivated, driven and hold the required focus to play a key role in supporting the business and maximising profits.
- Support the Finance Director and the wider Finance teams in the accurate, consistent and timely completion of analysis
- Validation of invoice data using Excel advanced
- Production of compliance reports
- Build pricing methodologies/models
- Collate and reconcile data across various systems
- Reporting and MI
- Income and cost analysis for the purposes of Commercial decision making
- Central profit protection activities such as reviewing reports and data to identify the following:
- Potential thefts / fraud
- Cash variances
- Error corrects
- Support the Finance Director with all ad-hoc tasks and duties
Job Reference: JO0000005590
Salary: Up to £35000 per annum
Associate: Louise Gapp
Direct Dial: 0203 002 8040