One of the UK’s FTSE 100 companies is seeking a procurement manager who will be an ambitious, self-sufficient, hard-working individual, based in North West London. This position will be reporting to the Head of Procurement to support the delivery of their first class procurement service whilst maintaining the development and value of their suppliers
The individual should have proven experience in leading procurement projects across a variety of sectors and possess the following skills:
- Cross category management – indirect spend.
- Knowledge and understanding of procurement concepts, policies, and procedures.
- Effective negotiation skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Have the ability to self-motivate within planning and organisation
- Ideally MCIPS qualified
- Have the ability to build rapport with internal and external customers/suppliers
- Strong IT Skills – competent user of MS Office
Job Reference: 1802-36
Salary: £40000 - £50000 per annum
Associate: Sarah Perry
Direct Dial: 020 3002 8067