My client, who is a high profile charitable organisation are expanding their procurement team and are looking for an outgoing, high energy Procurement Manager to oversee indirect spend for the UK. You will cover a range of goods and services, including fundraising, marketing, media, retail outlets, fleet and FM and will be well versed in managing multiple categories simultaneously. You will be a self-starter and have the drive and energy this role requires to devise not only a long term strategy for procurement in these areas, but the ability to win hearts and minds along the way!
You will ensure that along with meeting the organisations core objectives, value for money and cost saving initiatives are met. This will be a relatively Greenfield role, therefore you will require the ability to work autonomously and be self-sufficient. One of the key benefits of this role is the career development/progression as it provides full CIPS funding and study leave to support this.
Key areas –
- Must be enthusiastic and extremely driven
- Proven procurement experience across a full range of indirect spend categories (FM, FMCG, retail, fleet, marketing, utilities)
- Supplier Management and contract negotiation
- Experience of working on project based procurement
- Effective stakeholder management
- Ability to communicate at all levels
- Would suit a candidate who is looking to progress through their CIPS qualification
N.B. Cedar accepts CV uploads in 3 formats; MS Word, HTML and Simple Text. Please convert any PDF files to one of these formats before uploading. Thank you
Job Reference: 1610-29
Salary: £40000 - £50000 per annum + Full CIPS study support
Skill: CIPS or part CIPS qualified
Associate: Louise Gapp
Direct Dial: 0203 002 8040