My client, a major central government organisation are looking for IT Procurement Manager – SC cleared to join their high profile programme. You will manage commercial responsibility and act as an interface with senior IT stakeholders, overseeing multiple key contracts/projects simultaneously.
You will have a proven track record in IT commercial management and complex procurement project management, ideally within Public Sector. This is a very fast paced environment, therefore you must be delivery focussed and have the ability to hit the ground running.
- SC cleared
- Previous experience of managing multiple complex Public Sector tenders
- IT Commercial/Contracts management
- Commercially aware and financially astute with recent experience in Public Sector IT procurement projects
- Managing multiple IT service/software/hardware tenders
- Experience of contractually managing suppliers for large IT spend
- Good relationship building skills – gravitas
- Effective stakeholder management skills, ability to deal with difficult/senior stakeholders
- Clear and confident communicator, builds rapport quickly
- Relationship management and SRM
Job Reference: 1604-45
Salary: £450 - £550 per day
Associate: Louise Gapp
Direct Dial: 0203 002 8040