My client a well-respected retailer, are transforming their procurement team to drive quality and cost improvement across the group and position themselves to thrive through a challenging year ahead in competitive business environment.
To facilitate this transition, they seek to hire an Interim Category Manager for Property, Estates & Building Services.
The Procurement Category Manager will support the Head of Property Procurement in developing & implementing category strategies for key projects across the business including FM (Facilities Management), Stores Development, Fit-Out, Energy & Corporate Services Spend Categories.
- Demonstrable experiences in the following areas are desired;
- Managing £MM Spend Categories
- Managing a full procurement service, including formulation of policies and procedures, engaging with executive and board level stakeholders, influencing decisions, best practice procurement, managing the bid process from end to end and holding accountability for identifying new opportunities for cost saving.
- FM/Fit-Out/HVAC Category Experience
- Retail, property & Estates Sector Experience
- Multi-site experience and working with complex stakeholder groups is a must.
Job Reference: 1711-89
Salary: £500 - £700 per day
Associate: Tara Ross
Direct Dial: 0203 002 8042