My client, a well-respected retailer, are transforming their procurement team to drive quality and cost improvement across the group and position themselves to thrive through a challenging year ahead in a competitive business environment.
To facilitate this transition, they seek to hire an Interim Category Manager for the Consumables/GNFR Category
The Procurement Category Manager will support the business in developing & implementing category strategies for key projects including Retail/Distribution/Print/IT
The ideal candidate will have;
- Demonstrable experiences in the following areas are desired;
- Top 10 Consumables business
- Considerable experience within a Large Multi-site Retail Business
- Managing £MM Spend Categories
- Managing a full procurement service, including formulation of policies and procedures, engaging with executive and board level stakeholders, influencing decisions, best practice procurement, managing the bid process from end to end and holding accountability for identifying new opportunities for cost saving.
Experience of Working with Multiple complex stakeholder groups
Job Reference: 1711-88
Salary: £500 - £700 per day
Associate: Tara Ross
Direct Dial: 0203 002 8042