My client, a well-respected retailer, are transforming their procurement team to drive quality and cost improvement across the group and position themselves to thrive through a challenging year ahead in a competitive business environment.
To facilitate this transition, they seek to hire an Interim Category Manager for the Building Services Category
The Procurement Category Manager will support the business in developing & implementing regional contracts for sub-contractors for building services and construction.
The ideal candidate will have;
- Demonstrable experiences in the following areas;
- Main Contractor Experience
- Considerable experience within a Large Multi-site Retail Business
- Small works experience
- Managing £MM Spend Categories
- Experience from within a consultancy specialising in end to end project/Cost Management/Procurement Service to Retail businesses
Experience of Working with Multiple complex stakeholder groups
Job Reference: 1710-61
Salary: £500 - £700 per day
Associate: Tara Ross
Direct Dial: 0203 002 8042