A leading luxury retail business is looking to hire an Accounts Receivable Specialist on a permanent basis. Based in there modern offices in London and working within a high performing team.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for review of daily sales reconciliations for standalone retail locations and follow up and resolving on reconciling differences
- Responsible for reconciliation of credit card receipts through to the bank statements for standalone retail locations and following up and resolving reconciling differences.
- Responsible for reconciliation of cash receipts and cheques through to the bank statements for standalone retail locations.
- Responsible for reconciliation of foreign cash receipts through to the bank statements for all standalone retail locations.
- Reconciliation of Balance Sheet accounts ensuring that all discrepancies are identify and resolved in a timely manner.
This is a great role for someone with at least 3 years’ experience in an Accounts Receivable role ideally within the Retail sector. You will be confident in all aspects of accounts receivable with strong attention to detail. You will need to be confident communicating with all levels of stakeholders as well as be able to build relationships effectively. Please apply now if you have what it takes!
Job Reference: 1801-36
Salary: £25000 - £28000 per annum
Skill: Accounts Receivable
Associate: James Jefferson
Direct Dial: 020 3002 8068
Job Industry: Accounts Payable / Accounts Receivable / Credit Control
Job Skill: Accounts Receivable